1. If x² - y² = 16, and x - y = 8, then y =
2. If b2 = 15, then what is b4?
3. What is the length of the line segment in the X-Y coordinate plane with the end points (-3, 3) and (4, -1).
4. If the radius of the circle with center O is 10 and the measure of angle POQ is 120°, what is the best approximation to the length of arc PQ?
5. Given, f(x) = (2x + 1)/(x -1) where ‘x’ is any integer except x = 1. From the given options, which gives the greatest function value?
6. If two sides of the triangle have lengths 7 and 9, the perimeter of the triangle could be which of the following:
7. Which of the following is the equation of a line passing through the origin and parallel to the line 3x – y = 4?