1. If slope of one straight line is 2/3 and the slope of another line is -3/2, which of the following is true about the lines?
2. Given a, b are two numbers. If a& b = (a + b)/ (a – b), then what is the value of 4 & (3 & 1).
3. In a bag there are 4 oranges, 5 apples and 6 peaches. If one fruit is pulled out from the bag, what is the probability that it is an apple or a peach?
4. If a – b = p, then what is a2 – 2ab + b2?
5. If 3(6x – 2) = 9(x + 3), then x is
6. If the equation of a parabola is given to be y = -2x2 +5x – 4, then what is the x-coordinate of the highest point on the graph of the parabola in an X-Y plane?
7. In the following figure, lines P and Q are parallel and are intersected by the line R. The measure of angles m and nrespectively are: