1. If thearithmetic mean of x, 2x + 3 and 4x is 8, then the value of ‘x’ is?
2. In a bag there are oranges and apples, and the ratio of their weights is 3: 2. If the bag weighs 12 pounds, then how much do the oranges weigh in the bag?
3. What is the value of ‘x’ in the expression, |2x + 5| = 3?
4. If 2a = 4b = 8c, then what is the sum, (a + b + c) only in terms of ‘c’?
5. The point where the graph of the function, f(x) = 2x2 + 4x - 6 cuts the Y-axis is?
6. In the figure as shown below, ABCD is a square and the length of DE is 10. If the measure of the angle BED is 60°, then the area of the square ABCD is?
7. In the figure shown below, the measure of angle BAC is 120° and all the other angles are mentioned. If the angle BDC is 2k as shown in the figure, then what is the value of ‘k’?