1. If H = (16M)/ (M + m), then M =
2. Given the equation of a line 5x + 3y = 15. At what point does the graph of the line intersect the y-axis?
3. If ‘x’ and ‘y’ are integers, and 4x + 3y = 17, then which of the following could be the value of ‘y’.
4. If the slope of a line is 1/5 and the y-intercept is -2, then what is the x-intercept of the same line?
5. Which of the following side lengths will not form a right angled triangle?
6. In a classroom of 40 students, 20 students play basketball, 22 students play tennis and 4 students do not play either. How many students play both basketball and tennis?
7. In triangle ABC, AM = MB and MN is parallel to BC. If the area of the triangle AMN is 6, then what is the area of the triangle ABC?