1. In triangle ABC, angle C is 12 less than twice of angle A and angle B is 16 more than angle A. What is the measure of angle C?
2. Andrew has enough money to buy 30 apples, however if the cost of each apple was 10 cents less, then Andrew could buy 40 apples. How much money is Andrew carrying with himself to buy the apples?
3. Which of the following is equivalent to i450, where ‘i’ is the imaginary number?
4. Laura has few books and among them she wants to sell some of the books. She sold 20% more number of books than she kept with herself. If the number of books she sold is 18, then how many books did she keep with her without selling?
5. If [1/ (5 – x)] + 2 = 3, then the value of ‘x’ is?
6. Midpoint of a line segment is (-4, 6). If one of the end points of the line is (2, 1), then what is the other end point?
7. Which of the following is the solution for the equation: |5x - 2| + 1 = 9?