1. The line ‘p’ passes through two points (2, 4) and (-1, 1). Which of the following could be the equation of the line perpendicular to ‘p’?
2. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression, 169 – x2?
3. If f(x) = 2x2 – 1 and f(2p) = 31, then which of the following could be the value of ‘p’?
4. In a class there are ‘m’ students. If ‘p%’ among the ‘m’ number of students are members of the sports club, then which of the following expression represents the number of students not in the sports club?
5. If xy = 4 and x – y = 6, then what is the value of x2 + y2?
6. The legs of a right angled triangle are of lengths 12m and 16m. What is the area of the circle in ‘m2’ passing through all the three vertices of the triangle?
7. Which of the following represents the domain of the function, f(x) = √(2x – 6)?