1. The length of a rectangle is thrice its width. If the width of the rectangle is 4m, then the perimeter of the rectangle is:
2. What is the simplified form for the given expression, b * b * b * b * b * b for ‘b’ being any real number?
3. If a particle travels a distance of 1.0 * 106 centimeters in a straight line in a time period of 5.0* 10-5 seconds, then the speed of the particle is:
4. If 4t = 64, then the value of t1/2 is:
5. If 3x + y = -4 and x + 2y = 7, then what is the value of x + y?
6. Which of the following is equal to √96?
7. PQR is an isosceles triangle with sides PQ = PR. As shown in the diagram below, angle PRS is 110°. The measure of angle QPR is:
8. If (x – 1)/ (x + 3) = 5/9, then what is the value of ‘x’?