1. Which of the following numbers can be used an example that not all prime numbers are odd?
2. If the sum of three consecutive integers is 36, then the greatest number of them is?
3. What is the expression, (x4)2 + (y3)3 equivalent to?
4. If one side of a triangle has a length of 10m and the second side of the triangle has a length of 6m, then which of the given values can be the area of the triangle?
5. If a car completely travelled a circular path in 20 seconds, then the angle covered in 4 seconds is:
6. The expression (sinθ+cosθ)2 is equivalent to which of the following expressions?