1. If (x + y)2 = p, (x – y)2 = q, then what is (x2 + y2) only in terms of ‘p’ and ‘q’?
2. If f(x) = 4x – 6, then what is the value of f(-2) – f(2)?
3. Given two points (-1, 3) and (2, k) and the slope of the line passing these through two points is -2/3. What is the value of k?
4. If an object is travelling with a speed of 30m/sec, then how much distance would it cover in a time interval of 1.5minutes?
5. If the width of a rectangle is 12m and the length of its diagonal is 20m, then what is the area of the rectangle in ‘m2’?
6. In triangle ABC, the measure of the exterior angle ABD is 4x – 26, and the measure of the angles A and C are x + 11 and x + 13 respectively as shown in the figure below. What is the value of x?