1. Andy and Matt are walking in opposite directions along a straight line at 6miles/hr and 8 miles/hr respectively. The distance between them in ‘x’ hours is:
2. If 23.96% of a number is 18, then the number is:
3. By how many degrees does the minute hand of a clock turn in 25 minutes?
4. The angle of elevation of the top of a building of height 40m is 30° and 60° from two different points A and B on the ground present on either side of the building. What is the distance between the two points?
5. If f(x) = x2 + 6x – 7, then what is f(x + a) – f(a)?
6. The domain of the function, y = (x + 4)/ (x – 3)(x + 1) is:
7. The value of 1/a + 1/b + 1/c is: