1. If the circumference of a circle is 12pae, then what is the area of the circle?
2. In an X-Y coordinate plane, what is the midpoint of the line segment joining the point A (-5, 4) and B (3, 2)?
3. If the age of Ben’s son 3 years ago was one-fifth of Ben’s age, then what is the present age of Ben’s son? Consider Ben’s present age to be ‘x’ years.
4. 6liters of water is poured into a rectangular tank of dimensions length 30cm, width 20cm and height 15cm. How high in ‘cm’ will the water rise in the tank? (1L = 100cm).
5. For the given sequence, -32, -24, -16, -8… which of the following numbers do not belong to the sequence?
6. In the given equation, 81 * 3p = 9q + 3, the value of p = 2. The value of ‘q’ is:
7. In the figure shown below, ABC is a right triangle with sides 6m and 8m and is attached to the square. The area of the square is: