1. If 5p – 3q = 7, then which of the following can be the values of ‘p’ and ‘q’?
2. By how much is 0.260 greater than 1/4?
3. In an X-Y plane, an isosceles triangle ABC has the coordinates of vertices B and C as (4, 2) and (12, 2) respectively. If the height of the triangle is 3, then what is the coordinate of vertex A?
4. John is standing on the ground and is looking at the roof of the building at an angle of 60 degrees. If the height of the building is 40m, then how far is he approximately standing from the base of the building?
5. If (2-3 * 163)/ 323, then what is the value of this simplified expression?
6. On an X-Y coordinate plane, which of the following values of ‘x’ and ‘y’ does not make the given inequality, 2x + 3y <= -15 true?
7. Edward starts from point A and travels 9km north to reach point B. He then travels 12m towards East to reach point C. He later decides to return back to point A by taking the shortest route and hence travels with a speed of 3km/hr. In how much time will he reach back to his starting point?