1. Triangles ABC and XYZ are similar triangles and ratio of their sides is 4: 9. What is the ratio of the areas of the two triangles?
2. At what point does the graph of the line with equation 5x + 7y – 6 = 0 intersect the X-axis on a coordinate plane?
3. Which of the following is simplified form of the expression, (x2 – 3x – 18)/ (x2 – x – 30)?
4. The length of a rectangle is twice the width of the rectangle. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 36, then the area of the rectangle is?
5. Which of the following is the simplified form of the given expression, 5/ (1 – 2i)?
6. The number in the numerator of a fraction is 5 more than that of the number in the denominator. If the fraction equals 7/6, then what is the numerator of the fraction?
7. 82 is what percent of 1640?