1. Solve the system of given linear equations: x – y = 3 and 4x + 3y = -2.1) Solve the system of given linear equations: x – y = 3 and 4x + 3y = -2.
2. If the graph of a parabola of function f(x) has it’s vertex at (2, 3), then the vertex of the function f(x – 1) + 4 is at:
3. If the discriminant of the quadratic equation, x2 + 6x + k = 0 is 12, then what is the value of ‘k’?
4. If an exam paper consists of 6 questions where the students can select only true or false options, then in how many ways can the questions be answered if no questions are left blank?
5. The point where the equation, 5x – 6y – 7 = 0 cuts the Y-axis is:
6. The endpoints of the radius of a circle has coordinates (1,5) and (-4, 3). What is the area of this circle?
7. In a given group of 10 students, the average age of the group is 12 years. When 5 more students are added to this group, then the average age is increased by 2 years. What is the average age of the new students?