1. What is the point where the graph of the line 5x – 4y + 20 = 0 cuts the X-axis on an X-Y coordinate plane?
2. The diagonal length, BDof the square ABCD is given to be 24cm as shown in the figure below. What is the area of this square?
3. If the function, f(x) = x2 – 2, then the inverse function of this function is?
4. If (27)5 x–4 = (9)2 x + 5, then the value of x is?
5. Width of a rectangle is one-fifth the length of a rectangle. If the area of this rectangle is 80 m2, then the width of the rectangle is?
6. From the external point P, two tangents, PS and PT are drawn to the circle of lengths as shown in the figure below. What is the length of the tangent PT?
7. What is the equivalent expression of the expression,4(√5–1)/(√5+1?