1. If the value of 15 less than twice a number is 15, then the number is:
2. If √(4x + 9) = 3, then the value of x is:
3. If p2 – q2 = 5 and (p – q) = 5, then the value of (p + q) is:
4. Given the parallelogram ABCD as shown in the figure below. If the measure of the angle ABC is (3x – 11) and the measure of the angle ADC is (2x + 13), then the measure of angle ABC is:
5. Which of the following is the factor of the polynomial, 3x2 – 4x – 7?
6. If the value of sin(θ) = 0.8, then what is the value of the expression sin(θ) + cos(θ) in the first quadrant?
7. The equivalent expression for the given expression, √-(-15)2 is?
(Note: i = √-1).