1. The midpoint of the line passing through the points A (4, 5) and B (-3, -7) is:
2. The probability that an unbiased dice produces either a 1 or a 3 is:
3. If (5.6)x = (6.8)y, then x/y is:
4. The mean of 12 integers is 96. When another integer is added, the mean reduces to 92. The new integer added is:
5. The factors of the expression, 6x2 + xy -12y2?
6. In triangle ABC, if sin(θ) = 9/15 and the length of the side AB is 9m as shown in the figure, then what is the perimeter of the triangle ABC?
7. In the parallelogram ABCD, the measure of angle A is (9x – 12) and the measure of angle C is (7x + 6). The measure of angles A, B, C and D respectively are: