1. If 12/k = 4/7, then what is the value of ‘k’ for the given equation to be true?
2. The value of ‘x’ from the given expression, 2(4x – 4) – 5(4x + 8) = 12 is:
3. In a certain store, every item is on a discount of 20%. Laura wants to buy a bag of original price $40. Since she is an employee, she gets an additional employee discount of 10% on the reduced item. How much does she pay for the bag?
4. What is the value of i3602?
5. If p2 – 14p + c = (p – 7)2 then the value of c is:
6. In the square shown below, the length of PR is 6cm. The length of the side PQ is:
7. The sum of the two solutions of the equation x2– 9x – 36 = 0 is: