1. If ‘p’ and ‘q’ are two positive integers, and p2 – q2 = 11, then what is the value of ‘pq’?
2. The function f(x) is defined as f(x) = 2x – k. If the function value, f(3) = -4, then what is the value of f(3k)?
3. In a box there are 5 blue pens and 6 green pens. If Ben needs 2 pens out from the box and hence randomly picks one pen after another without replacement, then what is the probability of Ben selecting two green pens?
4. If given G = 3(x + y)/ 2 and H = 6xy/ (x + y) and let G = H, then which of the following must be true?
5. A circle with center O at (4, -3) has the Y-axis as its tangent. The area of the circle is?
6. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression: 5(1 + i)/ (4 – 3i)?
7. 69 is what percent of 1150?