1. If s = -2, then the value of (s +1) (s – 6) is:
2. What is the simplified form of the expression, (p + q + 3) (p + q – 3)?
3. If two lines, y = 5x – 1 and y = 3x + 7 intersect each other at point P, then the coordinates of the point of intersection in an X – Y plane is:
4. The product of the solutions of the quadratic equation, x2 – 9x + 20 = 0 is?
5. Andy wants to buy a jacket which costs $60. If there is a discount of 30% on the jacket, then how much would the jacket cost?
6. The midpoint of a horizontal line segment AB is (5, -3). If the length of the segment AB is 6, then the endpoints A and Brespectively of this line are:
7. In triangle PQR, PQ = PR. If the measure of the angle PQR is 65° as shown in the figure, then the measure of the angle QPR is: