1. A box contains chocolates and the total weight of the box and the chocolates is 3 pounds. If 2/5th of the chocolates are eaten, and now the box with the remaining chocolates weighs 2 pounds, then what is the weight of the empty box in pounds?
2. The midpoint of a line joining the point P and Q is (4, -1). If the point Q is (2, -3), then what is the coordinate of point P?
3. If logb(2) = p and logb(7) = q, then what is logb(b/14)?
4. If n, n + 1 and n + 2 are three consecutive integers and if their sum is equal to ‘s’, then what is the value of (s/3) – 1 ?
5. If f(x) = 3a – 2b and f(y) = 12a – 8b, then what is the value of f(y)/ f(x)?
6. On a paper of length 12.5cm and width 9cm, a margin of 0.5cm is drawn all around and is cut from the paper. What is the area covered by the remaining paper in cm2?
7. As shown in the figure below, OABC is a rectangle where side BC measures 12m and side OC measures 9m. What is the length of the arc in meters, in the figure?