1. If a, p, q, and r are non-zero integers such that a/q = 5p/3r. The value of ‘r’ is?
2. A single dice is thrown. The probability of getting the number 6 is?
3. In a triangle ABC, if tan(C) = 6/8, then the length of the side AC is?
4. Which of the following is the x-intercept of the graph of y = x2 + x -12?
5. If the equation of a parabola is y = x2 – 4x + 6, then what is the x-coordinate of the highest point on the graph of the parabola?
6. Given two points on the X-Y plane, A (5, -3) and B (2, 3). What is the length of the line segment AB?
7. Which of the following is the x-intercept of the graph of y = x2 + x -12?