1. For a rectangular box, the length, ‘l’ is 4centimeters less than thrice the width, ‘w’ in centimeters. Which of the following represents the length of the box in the terms of the width?
2. Which of the following can be a solution of the equation: |x| = |5x - 2|?
3. What is the greatest common factor of the 12, 24 and 30?
4. Two lines intersect each other at a right angle. If the equation of one line is 7x – 2y + 3 = 0, then what is the slope of the second line?
5. If a + b = √136, ab = 18 and a > b, then what is the value of a – b?
6. What is the value of x when: 5x – 7 = 7x + 9
7. From the following figure, which of the following gives the value of cos(θ)?