1. If the discriminant of a quadratic equation is -9, then the number of real roots the equation has are:
2. If f(x) = 3x + k and f(-3) = 2, then the value of ‘k’ is:
3. If (a + i) (2 + i) = 3 + 4i, then what is the value of ‘a’?
4. The slope of a line parallel to the line 4x – y + 8 is:
5. If Josh can paint a house in 5 hours and Jake can paint a house of exactly same size in 7 hours, then how many hours will it take to paint the house if both work together?
6. The simplified expression to the expression (√3 + 1)/ (√3 – 1) is:
7. If Mike runs a distance of 160m in a time period of 40 seconds, then the speed with which he is running is: